Assimilate today released SCRATCH 9.1 (incl. Play Pro 9.1).
This update contains a whole heap of really great additions for both, finishing and dailies workflows.
Here are the most important ones in a nutshell:
- new Color Remap Tool
- new Color Management
- greatly improved transcoding and playback performance
- improved Apple ProRes RAW decoding
- OpenColorIO support
- Support for Multi-Layer EXR
- Same-as-Source Render
- Avid MXF now include any and every source shot metadata, incl. proper Sound TC
- Frame-based Metadata support for ARRI Raw
- Animation Channel filters (high pass, low pass, smoothen, reduce, level, noise)
Else, if you’re a fan of release notes, knock yourself out below 😉 .
Downloads and trials have also been updated: www.assimilateinc.com
Today we released Play Pro - an improved version of the old SCRATCH Play.
Play Pro now supports SDI-output, pretty stellar h264/h265 encoding, as well as ProRes encoding on Windows.
It's a nice tool to have handy for e.g. dailies review, or simpler transcoding jobs (e.g. for delivery).
Starting at 19 bucks a month, it's pretty affordable as well 🙂 .
Hi everyone. I want to ask you which soft is the best in film industry for color grading Baselight or Davinci.I have been using Davinci for 5 years and now I'm interested to work with Baselight as well.
Thank you in advance.
Picked ByStig Olsen,