Screen Replacement in DaVinci Resolve Fusion
Learn the techniques that makes you master screen replacements, regardless of the difficulty level of the shot. Lee Lanier will walk you through different approaches on a several scree shots with different challenges such as, hidden corners, screens that are our of focus, motion blur issues, hands that are obscuring the screens, missing reflections in the screen and much more. Learn to solve the most complex shots inside of DaVinci Resolve Fusion.
The footage and assets used in this course is available for download.
About the instructor
Derek Hansen is a world-renowned colorist with background from MPC, The Mill and Arsenal Creative. He has crafted images for many top directors such as Gia Coppola, Young Replicant, Luke Monahan and Brian Buckley, and graded music videos for artists such as Miley Cyrus, St. Vincent, J. Cole and Mehan Trainor to name a few.
Who is this course designed for?
- Visual Effects Artists
DaVinci Resolve Users
- L01: Introduction
- L02: Optimization
- L03: Tablet corner pin tracking
- L04: Chroma keying
- L05: Tablet - Animating new screen
- L06: Tablet - Merging new screen
- L07: Tablet - Intergrating new screen
- L08: Tablet - Final adjustments
- L09: Phone A - Chroma keying
- L10: Phone A - Planar tracking
- L11: Phone A - Merging a new screen
- L12: Phone A - Intergrating the screen
- L13: Phone A - Rotoscoping masks 1
- L14: Phone B - Rotoscoping masks 2
- L15: Phone A - Final screen adjustments
- L16: Phone A - Paint fixing
- L17: Phone B - Phone stabilizing
- L18: Phone B - Building the screen
- L19: Phone B - Merging the screen
- L20: Phone B - Making a luma mask
- L21: Phone B - Adding a reflection
- L22: Phone B - Final Adjustments
- Bonus 1: Monitor A - Matchmoving
- Bonus 2: Monitor A - Applying Data
- Bonus 3: Monitor A - Chroma keying
- Bonus 4: Monitor A - Screen integration
- Bonus 5: Monitor B - Planar tracking
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.