Nicolas Hanson

The GPU failed to perform image processing because of an error

I got this error when I tried to stabilize a clip on my timeline with the new Stabilizer in Davinci Resolve 15 "The GPU failed to perform image processing because of an error" "Error Code: 77." Any idea what is wrong? Haven't had any GPU related issues earlier.

Hi!

I have just tested my new pc with a gtx 1080Ti and trying to export a red clip 8K with a noise reduce I got two errors:

"The GPU failed to perform image processing because of an error" "Error Code: 33."

"The GPU failed to perform image processing because of an error" "Error Code: 77."

I'm using Resolve 15.2.2.007

If I disable in the preferences "use GPU for RED debayer" I don't get the errors but of course it slows down quite a lot

Did anyone found a solution for it?

cheers,

Orash

• Like 1

anytime I try to render a video of a higher resolution than 1080p I get errors that worsen as the resolution increases, in 4k the video exports until one minute  more or less, but in 8k it doesnt even render 1 second and the viewer window looks all red and glitched smh