davide greco

COLORIST COMPANION - Manage your next project with ease

Hello Lowepost members, 

After 3 month of development I've released my first product: Colorist Companion. It is a unique notepad designed for Colorists.
Thank to the Colorist Companion, feedback can now be sorted and processed by topic. This speeds up the implementation. Whereas chronological processing leads you to correcting the same or similar critique over and over again. It helps you also to stay on track with feedback session, deadlines, budget and more.

To know all the feature the Colorist Companion has to offer, check out the video on my shop-website: https://shop.davescolor.ch

Quality played a big role during the development stage. That's why it was very important to me that the product was printed locally and in premium quality. This way I am able to check every single copy to guarantee every customer receives a solid product. The notepad has a robust back, a thick cover and has a simple and elegant design.

Thank to Sig Olsen every member of this group can profit from a 5% discount with this coupon code: stig5
Shipping worldwide! Free-shipping in Switzerland, Liechtenstein and in almost every EU-country.

If you have any questions, please do so. I thank you already for the interest 🙂

Davide Greco
Colorist

D85_6544.jpg

Edited by davide greco
  • Like 1