AKSHAY RENAKE

How to grade dark skin tone ?

I have done many experiments on refining dark skin tone to creamy white but never got good results . I request lowepost to make a pro insider tutorial on grading dark skin to any other color.

if anyone knows here please share the techniques its a big demand in the industries now.

@Emily HaineThanx for your suggestions, I will try your method once again. The below attached snapshot is what i am trying to solve the skin, usually I get these type of shots to work on uneven skin, blemishes etc very difficult to get out to even tried more tips & tricks used third-party plugins but never got good results.

snap.png

You need to be more specific in what you want to do before asking people here in the forums. If you want to even out the colors to get a flat more even look you can try to bring the hues closer together. It's a good lesson on exactly that on the professional color grading course here on Lowepost. For specific skin work, removing blemishes and imperfections, that's typical tasks that can be resolved inside of Fusion and I suggest the Beauty Retouching in DaVinci Resolve Fusion training for that. 

• Like 1