Alex Prohorushkin

Baselight 5.0 RELEASED!

I like the fact that the color correctors implement composing tools and other online features. My impression is that they are leaning more towards Mistika. Curious to see if BMD will implement Fusion or if they they develop the code further to implement parts of it in the exisiting tool.

Sorry for stating misinformation, actually you can bring a background plate as matte clip and layer with the original in the node editor, so there's no necessarily need for 2 video tracks. Is this new on Resolve 14, or have I missed this on 12.5?

And sorry for hijacking a Baselight thread, I just wanted to correct what I wrote earlier...

Edited by Jussi Rovanperä
On 17/09/2017 at 6:18 PM, Jussi Rovanperä said:

Sorry for stating misinformation, actually you can bring a background plate as matte clip and layer with the original in the node editor, so there's no necessarily need for 2 video tracks. Is this new on Resolve 14, or have I missed this on 12.5?

And sorry for hijacking a Baselight thread, I just wanted to correct what I wrote earlier...

Been around for ages!