Nicolas Hanson

Export XML

2 hours ago, Nicolas Hanson said:

but when I try to import it into DR the system hangs.

I've had this happen occasionally with AAF linked media on version 12 when I chose the 'Automatically import clips' option. It seems that Resolve gets stuck scanning the media drives before finally crashing.Try bringing in your material to the media pool first, then importing the AAF without this option set.

• Like 1
(edited)

Hi Bruno. I imported the AAF and it worked this time (just took a very long time) but it seems like it linked to my DNxHD36 files and not my Alexa files. How can I change this? 

Edit: My fault, it links to the Alexa files it's just that it keeps the DNxHD36 file names on the render tab timeline. 

Edited by Nicolas Hanson

Be carefull that happen to me quite few times that when the "proxy names o format" is shown, often it keeps also other metadata like resolution and stuff.

You might want to double check it.

Anyway, something I often do when it takes too long or it gives problems like it's importing proxies or proxies metadata, I load all the raw footage and untick import files.

It goes a lot faster and usually it doesn't give any problems

• Like 1