Hello,
Regarding my future bachelor degree work of Remote Color Grading, I have to get more details for my statistics. 
Can you help me out to have some contacts or more details for my research?
I will compare the communication from a normal session to a remote session in daily business. And as well, if this technology will be a standard soon in future.
Maybe you know some colorists, which already do remote color grading daily.

Thanks for your help.
Stefan

• Like 1

Hey Stefan!

I'm a freelance colourist based in Toronto, Canada. Since the pandemic started my colour workflow has been entirely remote. 

If you're still doing your research, I would love to chat with you about my experience, and hopefully gain some insight from your studies. I'm a believer freelance colourists should have equal capacity for remote sessions as equipped post-houses, so it's exciting to see this as your choice of study. 

Best,
Morgana

Hi Morgana, 
Sorry for my late answer.
I am still interested in, but I finished my studies back at the time with an communication tool between director/dp and colorist. So at the end it was another topic. During the last couple of month I was thinking about the remote grading. Please let me know if you still interested to chat. I have some points from the remote grading in my studies as well.

Best

Stefan