Lowepost

RAVENGRADE / LOWEPOST ANNOUNCEMENT

We are in process restructuring Lowepost/Ravengrade, and will announce some changes next week. In the meantime, all Lowepost premium members that subscribed before 15. september have access to all the courses on Ravengrade.com.

All you have to do is to insert your Lowepost username or email address on this page and generate a new password: https://ravengrade.com/my-account/lost-password/

If you experience any trouble, write to us on support@lowepost.com

PS: A new masterclass is up on Ravengrade!

Thanks,
The Lowepost team

52 minutes ago, Arturo Monterroso said:

Quick question: You guys had some after effects content here on lowepost, and now it's gone. Will it be moved to raven grade? Or is it gone and now you're gonna focus solely on BMD solutions like Resolve and Fusion?

Hi Arturo, it's coming back next week and we'll continue to create new training for other apps. Lots of fun in the making!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vincent Badia said:

If I renew my Lowepost premium membership now, do I have access to the Ravengrade content

Lowepost premium members that subscribed before 15. september have access to all the courses on Ravengrade.com for as long as they stay subscribed.

I'm also wondering this. I just signed up for Lowepost and I'm disappointed to learn that a lot of the content has been offloaded to Ravenpost. I probably wouldn't have signed up knowing this.