Alex Winker

Easing Position Keyframes in Resolve 15

I am having trouble figuring out how to ease or spline edit the curve for my position keyframes in Resolve. I am doing the online for a short nature doc and am matching the sizing and scaling to the reference video provided by the client - Everything is lining up nicely except for when the offline editor has done keyframed position moves in premiere. I can set keyframes so that the first last, and median frame line up exactly, but I cannot figure out how to replicate the easing that is done in premiere other than frame by frame keyframes. 

In the Edit tab in the keyframe/curve editor of the clip, if I select the easing option it does nothing. This function works fine for my zoom keyframes, but just not my X and Y position ones. 

I don't believe this is unique to the 15 beta as I have run into this in 14 as well. 

Has anybody figured out an efficient way to add easing to position keyframes in Resolve? Are other people running into this issue? Should I not be doing this in the Edit tab? 

Thanks!

As you can see in the photos attached - I can edit the curve as a spine for the zoom, but not the position.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 1.49.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 1.49.40 PM.png

13 hours ago, Jamie Dickinson said:

You're know about showing the path in the viewer with the Transform overlay selected? Right click on keyframe there 

Thank you Jamie! This will help me out for now! Hopefully they fully integrate position curve editing with the rest of the curves in the final 15 release.