We are proud to introduce the most in-depth DaVinci Resolve editing course available. This 6 hour long course is taught by the award winning editor and instructor Kevin McAuliffe, who works with clients such as Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros and Walt Disney Studios and has been an advanced master trainer for Avid for many years
Kevin's advanced editing background and training experience makes this course a must-see for every editor that want to start editing in DaVinci Resolve.
The course content ranges from beginner to advanced and is the ultimate course for beginners and editors with background from the other major NLE's that are looking to transfer to DaVinci Resolve.
The footage and assets used in this course are available for download so that you can easily follow along.
About the instructor
Kevin P McAuliffe is an award winning editor and visual effects creator with over 20 years of teaching and training experience. Over the past years Kevin has delivered world-class work for clients such as Warner Bros, Walt Disney Company, 20th Century Fox, Universal and Elevation Pictures.
Who is this course designed for?
- Editors with background from Avid Media Composer, Premiere and Final Cut
- DaVinci Resolve users
- 00: Introduction
- 01: Project Manager
- 02: Keyboard customization & Preferences
- 03: Organization outside of Resolve
- 04: Intro to the Media Pool, Metadata, Smart Bins, Subclipping & Audio
- 05: Importing, Organizing and Prepping Footage
- 06: Organization via Facial Analysis
- 07: Timeline Creation, Drag and Drop Editting and Audio Setup
- 08: 3-point editing
- 09: Timeline Basics
- 10: Transitions
- 11: Trimming
- 12: The Inspector and basic keyframing
- 13: Adjusting animations
- 14: Working with Text
- 15: Working with Audio in your Timeline
- 16: Syncing Audio
- 17: Cutting Montages & Editing without Picture
- 18: Sending your Resolve Timelines to After Effects & ProTools
- 19: Dealing with 5.1 audio
- 20: Working with Motion Effects in your timeline
- 21: Multicam Editing
- 22: Dealing with Offline Media
- 23: Working with Markers
- 24: Adding Captions to your Edits
- 25: Formatting for Social Media
- 26: Creating DCP's - Resolve Studio
- 27: Exporting
- 28: Working in the Cut panel pt1
- 29: Working in the Cut panel pt2
- 30: Working in the Cut panel pt3
Become a premium member and get instant access to all the courses and content on Lowepost.